Thursday, April 12, 2007

old lovers

So much has happened since my last post...where to begin? I've re-established contact with an old boyfriend that I hadn't spoken to for 13 yrs. We were together for 7 yrs and it ended very dramatically...broken hearts, rebounds and that...then silence for yrs. Time passed...marriages came and went...numerous relocations. I think we both carried around the wound of "not knowing"...it was a subtle constant ache for me. So it is very liberating to be chatting with someone that basically grew up with me...the person that taught me there is a thing called "unconditional love". So a weight has been lifted...and all is well.

The recent healing of old wounds has reminded me of old books, movies and music from those days. Here's an all-time favorite song and video...dedicated to Mr. Lucky and our days in KCMO...when we fancied ourselves "John and Exene". So it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home