Monday, April 24, 2006

let us come in your mind


Good news...Mr. Hallam will be attending the Archie Bronson Outfit gig this week. He promises a full report which I will pass along. Bad News... I missed the Nouvelle Vague and Dresden Dolls gigs this weekend.

A kind stranger added one of my recent posts to the Media/Reviews forum of bromheadsjacket.com. I love those boys!

Here is a sample of my current play list:

The Delaney - The Libertines

Changing Lines - Existensminimum (Wow! Lovin' this track!)

Not Just Words - The Black Heart Procession

God Knows - El Perro del Mar (Kate Bush fans...try this track)

Trip To The Golden Arches - Bromheads Jacket

Have a great week and try not to sell your soul to the devil... seems to be all the rage these days!

Print: The Designers Republic (even more Sheffield love!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home